![]() Shaggy day today. BFD progress test was good to go go power ranger. okay tak perlu. Lesson was not boring, like always. Girlfriends are such kick ass people. Most of us brought packed food from home for all of us. I always bring them food from home. And I like it. It'll save us money and everyone enjoys the food. After school we took the train together. While in the train,we played games. Sitting in a row, people kept looking at us. And there was one 'mamak' looking at us and laughed when we were laughing our ass off. Jan didn't alight at Woodlands, she was heading home instead. We alight there and Aisha took the bus home. Ann, Hetty and I accompanied Erah to Nokia Service Centre. Sid decided to meet me up for awhile and he did with his friend. He came up and I introduced him to my friends. He is so bloody cheeky. He wanted me to give him something and so I did. I thought my friends would like witness it but then again, too bad! Meet up again soon okay monyet! We then went back home. Erah followed me home to get a spare handphone from my place. I lend her the spare handphone because currently her handphone is warded. Okay not. Chill for awhile and send her off to lrt. the love that I use to lay it all out for you has totally gone now.zilch.its just a matter of time till we wont talk to each other and wont face each other again. you can keep whatever to yourself. I dont care anymore. As if you do. It is time to bid you farewell from my heart, soul and mind. I think someone else might just steal away my precious heart which is beating faster and faster each day. he's has been the one who kept making me smile all day to myself. Not like you did. All you cared was yourself instead of me ? I guess the decision was right. Whatever it is, I wish you a good life. And for that ass, you've made me smiling all day with your crazy messages and we met only twice. I am looking forward for more meet ups and I hope that you'll forget about the fucking challenge. misses. Labels: goodbye to him hello to banana |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |