Divine Heartstrings


School was pretty fine. I hand over Fatin's advance birthday gift because I was afraid that I'll forget to give on the day itself. I've STM people, keep that in mind. Meet up with Sid after school as planned. We decided to hang around Bukit Panjang, which is a very mundane area. He wanted to know exactly where I live so I showed him. We went over to my void deck and sat for awhile. Then he told me to go wash up first because I was feeling rather sweaty. I showered and came down around fifteen minutes later. I have no idea where to go so we just went for a walk and let our legs lead the way. It all ended up at Bukit Panjang Park. We were the only ones there. He kept making funny faces and creating jokes. He realy does crack me up. Meet up again soon okay monkey. After I send him to the bus stop and waited for him to go off, I went to BPP starbucks to meet Nana. I went home with her and Shahiddin. Bump into Bari, Syahmi, Iwan, Henry & Hariz. Nana told me Yusri was at that area with two other girls. Why am I not surprised ? Indra text me asking where I was. I'm pretty shagged now. Laters earthlings.




it was short and sweet






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved