Divine Heartstrings


Monday's pictures





Earlier today I hung out with bf. A date with bf was planned. We hung out at East Coast. He brought tent to put our belongings inside while we're off to somewhere else. We played in the water and I did have so much fun with bf. Day and night was spent with bf wisely. He was so freaking shagged when we were in the train on our way back home. Bf couldn't send me home because I advised him not to. I told him to go straight home and get his rest. Rest well baby! Indra text me last night, he's keeping something from me. I guess its of no use now ? I couldn't believe when he told me that he's doing closing with KIDDO at work! Kiddo started working and he didn't tell me. baik pe kawan. They are going skating at Somerset. I miss Kiddo lah siol!

Texted Erah and asked her if she has finish work. She called me right up and share tons of things. Erah, you're the girl I'm closest to in school. Other than bf, he's a guy. Wherelse, you're someone I could let my thoughts out to, lend a shoulder to cry on to and open up things. Be it personal or not it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're always here where ever I call out for you. Thank you babe. I hope we can really meet up this weekend to settle things (: Laters jackass.

the only picture took today.
bf, a shy mat kotai.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved