![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() It is only 2nd day of school for this term and I feel that I have been going to school for exactly two months. School life is so hectic. There are so many unfinish business to settle and so little time. I have to keep up with the pace or I'll be lagging behind. Just recently, I felt something is bothering me, period. I wouldn't want to even think about sharing this stupid and nonetheless pathetic sideness to my friends. They have enough problems of their own and I don't want to be a burden. It may sound like I'm being too nice or somewhat but hey, I tend to keep things to myself and I do care for my friends. Moving on, today is sort of boyfriend's awesome day. Boyfriend pass his practical bike test today, he got Bursary award worth two hundred bucks and he really feels happy about it. I am so happy for you dear. Boyfriend sleep early today. I guess he's darn shagged. School starts late tomorrow and boyfriend have 3.1 prac tomorrow. Good luck love. Later people. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |