![]() It has been days since I've update my blog. Saturday was hanging out with Framework Tragedy and friends. They went jamming and I took photos of them. I shall send those pictures to you guys soon enough.Lately, alot of things have been running through my mind. I have never felt this strong current of emotion swept upon me before. Those around me knows what I am going through. Eventhough it is hard to let go of that something that is attached to you it is never easy to have negative thoughts to a curb. I have been trying to look on the bright side but hell no it will always twist and turn its way around. Break ups. Why must it always be this way. I never see it coming but yeah it happened eventually. How I missed him so much. His messages, his calls, his voice, his hugs and kisses. This thoughts will never fails and always resort to watery eyes. And my appetite to eat will eventually go down the drain. I have to stay strong. I somehow keep my weakness within me. I have to move on with life. Like they say, life has its ups and downs. Fuck it. I may be saying all this but will it really go into my fucking head. God, help me. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |