Divine Heartstrings


I thought I'd be homestayed yesterday. Meeting with girlfriends to study was cancelled. I did not even attend religion school -.- I told Sid and we decided to meet up. A date with Siddy Sid Sid! We went to Sembawang Park and it was unexpected to have many people around. Until around late at night it was lessened. Sid entertain me the whole time I was with him and I enjoy his company. Thank you for the gift baby. The body gel from Body Shop is wonderful. I never expect anything from except for his presence. That is all I ask for. Shine with me yo monkey ass. Today is Aisha's birthday. We celebrate at Swensens in at afternoon. Ros and Nadya join the six of us and it was hella bomb. Let the pictures do the talking and OFA test tomorrow! I gotta work on my excel skills. Laters jackass.


Yesterday's pictures



today's


a new start





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved