![]() I am currently at Macs. Waiting patiently for Ann to arrive. Lucky me I have a place to settle because the place is fucking crowded. I am going to teach Ann Web Publishing. I'm done with mine and read to teach others. I've yet to complete the project which is dued next month. I totally have to do things fast and rightful manner. If not, I'm as good as dead! Ann was late and yeah I stayed along side her till night. Erah and Hat bby come by around eleven plus. Chatted and chill at a void deck. Separated soon after. Date with Sid tml (: Friday, 25 July. School was pretty fine. Hetty brought home food that her mom cooked for all five of us. We ate during our thirty minutes break. After school, we chilled for awhile at the forbidden area and we were chaotic is per normal. The Jannahs (Ann and JanB) had to leave early. Hetty went home earlier. I got changed and went off to Tampines. Aisha accompany me till there. She was on her way to Pasir Ris. Thank babe! Ajie, Sharul, Shafiq, Dan, Oka and Azimah arrived. We then went to a void deck and they played with Sha's guitar. They were planned to go jamming which they couldn't wait. Jason came soon after. I went off around five plus. Accompany Jason to Cityhall to meet the others. They were heading to the gig at Powerhouse at Esplanade. I didn't have the fucking mood to go until what happened. Mom told me to accompany sis study instead at BPP Starbucks. Indra was working along side Azri and Aim? If I'm not wrong. Oh, also with this uber tall eurasian guy. to whoever that called me and spit those 'complimentary' words over the phone, you don't scare me by threatening me. It's useless and somewhat meaningless because I am soooo not stealing your guy. eh hello! I have better things to do then stealing your bloody guy lah eh! I might know who you are because you're the only one that have issues with me. whatever. If you're dare enough to talk to me over the phone, you should be daring enough to talk to me in person, face to face. btw, "kalau kau rase rase aku rampas laki kau, kau baik pegi jage dier baik baik! or maybe he's just tired of you. goodluck." -sofie |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |