Divine Heartstrings


Homestayed. Mom lied upon saying that we had to go to a funeral but ended up me rotting at home. I could have gone out, meet friends and Sid too. He's been eager too meet me and vice versa. He brightens up my mornings now, how sweet. Okay stop it. Continue texting me on each and every day and you'd make me bonkers over you. We still have unfinish business to settle okay Sid! Watch out boy! School has been very hectic and friends have been very crazier and wackier.

D.a.w.p and my friends it has been awkward for us girls to communicate. It's darn obvious. no point talking when the same thing repeats it's course. All I want to say is, what ever happens we're goina be classmates for 2 whole fucking years. Even if I know that we can't clique with each other dont be afraid to approach or dont push anyone away. It fucking hurts me to see that most of us not talking in class. I don't fucking care what you do or say outside class or school, but in class we should communicate I guess ? You guys should be agreeing to this instead of whinning about it. No offence, I'm just trying to lay out my feelings here.


Jani, about what we've discussed yesterday. I have no idea what to do about it. I guess you know how I feel. Even Okasha is at lost for now. I'm in your shoes girl. Lets meet up again and talk soon. Yesterday was a fucking hectic day. I meet up with a different bunch of people at different time. School was as pernormal. After school, meet up with Okasha and Azimah. It was a random meet up. Bump into Marxie, Fye, Fitri, Juju and Michelle. Oka and Azimah went home and I went to meet Jani. Jani was with his skate friends. Coincidently, Sufi was one of his friends. My secondary school mate. I watched them skate and strut their stuff. Cool stuff. Later that night, I went to meet sis at Starbucks. Indra was there. We chatted and all. Miss you mate!



woooo.
cid.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved