Divine Heartstrings


Monday.
I was out with mom. Swensen treat! Meet sis after her school around evening and Shahiddin too the birthday boy. Erah drop by after her work and boyfriend came down at the last minute. He thought the chill out was boring. Sorry boo! But I at least we get to meet and I've missed you so. Boyfriend skipped prac because he wasn't feeling well. Get well soon baby! Oh guess what, surprises just kept coming in again. Indra, a friend who works at Starbucks gave me a stunning surprise. Out of the blue, he gave me and Shahiddin an Oreo Cheesecake with the wordings "Sweet 16 & 18" I was so touched. and Iwas about to teared but not, I held on to it.THANK YOU SO MUCH INDRA AZRIELY FOR THE SMALL BUT SWEET SURPRISE. Around 11pm we went off. I sent bf till lrt station. That's it for the day. Pictures will be uploaded soon!






Today, meeting girlfriends to do homeworks and undone projects. We will be doing all that at Aisha's. Plus, movie marathon! I just can't wait. Stay tuned for more update (:
Btw, Thank you Nuruddin for the call. You wanted to be the last person who wish me, and yeah you are the last person to wish me yesterday. It was rather surprising when you called. It was the first time we talked over the phone lah ramly! Later earthlings.

Thank you to all who have wished me! Be it via Friendster, Myspace, Text message, Over the phone.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved