Divine Heartstrings


The boy who never fail to make me smile. The boy whom I would call my bestest friend. I love you with all my heart. Those words you've showered me yesterday night does make perfect sense and that we should give ourselves time to get to know each other. I'll be missing you every single day. Eventhough we're friends now, I still treat you as a special one. The special one that no one can replace. Baby, you may be selfish and I may be strong headed but nothing can stop me from loving you for who you are. Like you said, that one month is the most memorable time we've had. Clearly, it's stuck in my mind. Whatever it is, I will be happy if you are happy with your life now. I respect our decision in this. All I want now is to get to know in deep about you! Love.




The above message is dedicated to him. We've made it clear that we should stay friends. He strongly thinks that way and so shall it be. I am happy whenever you are. You shall lead a good life and I'll do too. But of course, with you by my side it is way better.

Anyway, I just got home from school. Change of timetable really suck big time. School ends at 5pm EVERYDAY! Friends and I were like WTF! Basically we were all pissed about the changes. I had the chance to talk things out with Fad about some stuff that has been disturbing him and myself. Bestie, I really hope things will be back like we used to be. I miss you la berok! School ended at 3pm. Meet up with Iika and Irfeen at IMM. He wanted to find shoe lace but to no avail. We then went to JEC. The same result though. We went home right after that. I texted Yusri and Erah after shower. Erah reply my text while Yusri called me and we chatted for awhile. I miss him truckloads! I saw him at school and he wasn't in his best mood. Well, same goes here. I'm done blogging for now. Laters.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved