![]() Ann and I love this picture taken at Vivo. We went there during our three hours lunch break time. The break time was fucking long due to the cancellation of PE lesson, which I have no idea why. We ate at the coffee shop at Harbour Front and went window shopping at Vivo. Odzadevil have been accompanying me all day long. Random text messages. His messages will make me laugh to myself! Okay, I know it is silly but yeah it made my day. Thanks O.d! Hezam did text me too. He lost my number and he asked for it again yesterday. I gave him twice and that is it. He didn't reply my last mesage. Or most probably he didn't get my message like O.d didn't recieve mine earlier. Oh well. I meet up with Erah after her Floorball around seven plus. We did the roleplay thingy and it is to be continued tomorrow in class with the rest of the group. I texted Yusri when I was on the way back home with sis. He replied. I bumped into Bari, Zub, Mia, Wan and Zura earlier at starbucks. I chatted with Mia for awhile and went off home together wth sis. I'm done blogging. I miss having that someone by my side. Somone help me forget him ? |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |