![]() Yesterday night, a hysterical conference with Cika and Rym. It really brought back wonderful memories during the times that we had conference every night. Irfeen's the only one who has been calling me up even to tell the slightest thing there is to tell. Anywhoo, boyfriend told me to woke him up at 8am the very next morning which is today. I rang him up but he didnt pick up. Damn you sleep like a log. I went straight back to sleep after an unsuccessful calls. He called me up at around late morning and told me that he was on his way to Bukit Batok Driving Centre. I wished him lotsa luck yet the result wasn't satisfying for him. Cheer up baby, you have to have patience. Upon doing all the chores and housework, I got pretty tired. Beat, I must say. I took a nap in the late afternoon and woke up by his call. He called up just to say that he ate Nasi Briyani! darn, abeh action ah. And he asked me what I ate and I told him I only at Nasi Lemak in the morning and thats it. He also asked if I want to go out with him this weekend. I told that him I'm not sure and maybe a yes. Dividing my precious time among boyfriend and friends of different groups ain't going to be an easy task thats for sure. It's new to me after a long time since I'm with someone. It has always been my friends. Every weekend I never fail to meet them up and spend day and night together. I guess now, it all changed. I will be meeting up with Erah and Aisha this Friday. I would love it if Ninie could come along! Laters. ![]() I miss Siti! Labels: I miss baby even more. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |