![]() I'm officially back home. Yesterday's event was not as what I've expected. I went to Erah's place at around 7 in the morning. We made brownies and went off to meet Ann at Jurong East interchange. Erah's close friend, Atika, tagged along with us. Coincidently, Ann and I wore almost the same, blue top and black straight cut skirt. She cut her hair short, and to be honest her new hairdo looks good on her. We basically went loud when we meet up. We went straight to Eunos and meet up with Aisha and Nadya. We totally went beserk with the additional of two of them. We took the bus to East Coast Park. Joined the rest who have arrived earlier. We settle down and more came. Okasha and I planned to meet up for awhile. She came and we chatted, camwhored and all. Thank you for the birthday gift love. I love every single one of it. Tears of joy streaming down my cheeks as I look through the gifts that she gave me. Ilysfm Okasha! Anywhoo, Ann's friend, Ian, came by. Ros, her friend, came in the late afternoon. The night started to arrive, and more people started to leave. The food there are just acceptably nice but not wow-nice. We played with my beach pathetic green beach ball and play uno cards. Nadya had to burn thonning session with us because her grandmother just got into Changi Hospital and she had to leave. Aisha accompanied her and it was only the three of us. Erah, Fad and me thonning. How pathetic indeed. Boyfriend pass his practical test and he was really happy indeed. He accompanied me throught the night till morning till my cellphone battery went flat! Meet up soon bf. Enjoy the bloody pictures. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |