![]() Saturday didn't go to waste. It was spent with friends that I've so long did not meet up. I've missed all. I thought I'd be meeting boyfriend at night, sadly he was lazy to go all the way to town and that he was too tired from eating I guess. Okay shush, I didn't just said it out loud. I bump into truckloads of people. They are just circle of friends that I have. I'm glad it stays that way. Slacked at Marina mirror with Zuee, Rym, Ika and more of the others. (tsk, sorry guys just plain lazy to name all) And did I share this to all ? People assumed that Kurt and I are together just because of one picture. Well, Kurt still wanted to play along. So its like we've been together for 5 years. hah! big dreams lah! He is so much younger than me please don't assume stuff. I'm happily attached with boyfriend now. He's all I want. Oh! Kurt's little 9-year old bro is soo adorable. He skates and he talks like a big boy. hah! I bump into Felix! I was flabbergasted when he shouted, well more like calling my name out loud. I turned 180 degrees and I went like "err, and you are ? *scratches head*" He goes, "Faliq lah!" We planned to meet long ago but it just didn't happened. I somehow felt happy to bump into him. We chat for awhile and booooom! We went separate ways and I went back to the rest. Ika, Izwan and I went off earlier than the rest. Chatted with Izwan like the first meeting we had. He and his lame ass jokes. Boyfriend and Irfeen accompanied me talking on the phone while I was walking back home. They both are so hysterical and yeah I love them both. Wait, except that I love boyfriend alittle bit more. Laters.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() oh baby, I've missed you so. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |