Divine Heartstrings



(o1) Describe about urself?- introvert

(o2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?- Around the world

(o3) What's your favourite thing(s) to do- photography.camwhore.msn.sms.meet bf.meet friends.

(o4) Do you think money can buy happiness?- depends.

(o5) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?- only I know. its meant to be a secret. -.-

(o6) Do you believe you can survive without money?- not in this lifetime.

(o7) Do you believe Love on first sight ?- no.

(o8) What's love?- something from within.

(o9) What do you dream of doing in the future?- have a child and lead a happy life with husband.

(10)List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.- best gf. loud and pretty lady (:

(11) What makes you happy?- people surrounds me.

(12) What type of person do you hate the most?- you know, i know.

(13) Where do you see yourself 1o years down the road?- like i said in (09)

(14) At what age do you intend to get married?- for me to know.

(15) If you have the chance to migrate, where would it be? - Venice

(16) What is your hp number? - nice try!

(17) If you had a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?- be more confident and gain more self-esteem.

(18) The love of your life now?- Yusri

(19) Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/her?- Depends.

(2o) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one?- heart.

This is what Ika told me to do. Answer these questions. Well, not all of the question are from her, I just change 2 of them. This is random, I swear. Anyway, I cannot wait for tomorrow's class, KC's pit. I'll be overnight with some of them I guess. I hope boyfriend could come that would be bonus for me. Oh well, he booked me out this coming Friday. I've made plans with Irfeen, Cika and some others on the Saturday. I hope it'll go on smooth and as planned. In a short note, i just can't wait for tomorrow! I'll update when I get back on wednesday. Laters.

bf. imy lah.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved