![]() ![]() I went out at the very last minute today. Naqq texted me asking if I could accompnay her to the medical centre at Queenstown. I did meet her after meeting up with Irfeen for a very short while. And guess what. Well, quit guessing. He pierced for me again. This time is right under the center of my lips. Cool shit! Naqq and I went to Queenstown on a very hot hot Monday. I did took some pictures while we were waiting for her turn to get in. We went Bugis next. Walked around Bugis Junction and then to the Heritage Place at a certain place and we had free 3 cups of different flavours of shakes. It was soothing to the throat. Oh well, I miss boyfriend. Have fun at the chalet boy. and meet up soon :/ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |