![]() ![]() I skipped breakfast and lunch. I had early dinner instead. A meal for the day. On the way to Changi Hospital, my stomach was grumbling like it was about to explode. I guess it was complaining how it wanted to consume food so badly. Dad was so noob in taking the public transport. He basically didn't have the idea which side to take or whatever when it come to taking the MRT. Luckily, gramps and I were there to guide. But I still did not fance the idea of gramps following. Eventhough it is good in someway, I just dislike her rushing over here and there as if she's after something. Anyhooo, boyfriend went out with classmates to Boat Quay I guess. He didn't give much details but I sure do miss him hell loads. Baby, I feel that we're growing apart now. How can I make things easier for us. Not only me, but us. We have to do this together in order to make this work. I'd do my very best to make us happy. God, please, and I beg you. Shower us some happiness. I'll bless you like no other. Thank you Erah and Ira for listening and being there for me. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Later earthlings. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |