Divine Heartstrings


I just got off the phone with bf. Imy b! I am so fucken sleepy. I should be asleep now. Friends requested me to update so here I am. School was alright I guess. BFD exam was pathetic. Even Ninie thinks so! Dang. Class went for an excursion to Singapore Mint. Where coins and medals were made. It was superbly mundane. I should have known. Though I took alot of pictures. I will upload them sooner or later. Anywho, I lepak with Erah after that at BP. We chatted for so long that we didn't see the time. We talked about so many things. I really can get along with her. She rocks! I can't wait for this Friday, like we've agreed! Outing with girlfriends. They are my classmates. I shall update more about it after the day itself. I miss b. Laters.



baby, ily.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved