![]() I adore this photo taken by AishaHome stayed today. I feel oh-so tired. Yesterday was a memorable day in somewhat way. After school Aisha, and Me went over to Erah's place to get ready and changed for an outing. While waiting for her Mom to get back home, we cooked fried maggie with hotdog and scrambled eggs. Trust me, it was delicious because we were very hungry at that point of time. Afterwards, Aisha went to have her shower. My turn came. While bathing, Erah's Mom got back home with her dad. I showed her mom how I want my skirt to be altered. I was satisfied. Hetty came along because she was all ready. We said goodbyes to her mom and went off to meet Ann at Jurong East interchange. After that we meet up with Nadia, Aisha's closest friend at Dhouby Ghaut if I'm not wrong. We then move to Bugis and meet the rest of the people like, Jannah and her sister, Fazlina, Fad, Nabil, Nas and Aizat. We had our lunch at I've no idea where and afterwards went to Bugis street for a quick survey of things. It was boring and yet the guys were making fools out of themselves. We went off to Haji Lane around in the late evening. We chose a place and settle down. Khairul and Fahmi came down. Sheesha session was alright. Some unexpected incident happen and well, we managed to settle down. Thank you guys for making a memorable outing indeed. Boyfriend called at some point of the day, yesterday. He was bored and he told me he misses me. You're out today with your mates and I misses you like you misses me yesterday and every other day. gosh. I slept like a pig and yet I still miss him so much. Anyway, enjoy the photographs. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() boyfriend, there is so much to tell. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |