![]() yours truly is shagged like mtherfckin hell. I shall post a short paragraph about earlier. I met Erah and Ninie at CCK control station. We then proceed to Lot 1. Ninie ad I wanted to buy studs for our respective piercings. I got the sharp pointy one. Ninie got herself the ring stud for her eyebrow piercing. oh man, I so can't wait to get an eyebrow piercing. dang. We then head down to town to meet Riri. I guess she waited for us about half an hour yo. Riri was too hungry that we went straight to Far East LJS to have lunch. Ninie and Riri ate while Erah and I waited for Nadya to have our meals together. After they finish their meals, we head down to Chinatown to meet up with Aisha after her work around 6 in the evening. She cut her hair short! and I she so look different. I guess I have to get use to it. We bid out goodbyes to Aisha at Dhouby Ghaut and we went off to Bugis. The rest of the night was average I guess. I saw Haikal talking to Riri and Ijal at the traffic light infront of Raffles Hospital. They were at Beats, jamming I guess. Whatever it is, despite all, I still miss boyfriend. He called me up at times to check up on me on how I was doing. How sweet! I miss you more when you're not with me boy. My heart when so warm when I heard your voice over the phone. Well,not entirely true. I could sense something. I hope we'll get through this. And friends whom I've neglected, spare me some thought. I've missed you guys, really. and I know you guys miss me too after what I've heard. I just hope you guys would understand. I'm just moaning with the word lost now. its just not easy being me. Anyway! Do enjoy the pictures lah oi. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ninie the 'oh eh' girl. ![]() ![]() ![]() I think Ninie's cute! |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |