Divine Heartstrings



Dear love, this post is dedicated to you and only you. Eventhough we've not been meeting up lately, you'll always be my 'sister lurbzxzx'. You've always been there when I needed you when I have problems in the past. Well, I've never forgotten those days. Be it good memories or bad. I've always treated you like my sister. You were right when you said that you miss the old times and all. because I do too. Yesterday you drop by at my class pit to catch things up. We did chatter about a number of things. I'm glad that you share about how your life is now and I'm sure you'll be doing great now and in time to come. You shall always be in my heart. Thank you again for the wonderful birthday gift. It is the thought that counts my dear. I appreciate it alot.



love, Sofie.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved