![]() A date with boyfriend turns out to be a surprise birthday gathering with sis, Hanim (her friend), IKA!, Imran and girlfriend. The rest who were invited couldn't make it. I understand because I know that they have something on and that I'm meeting some of them the next day. I burst into tears when I saw Ika and sis there. I didn't even have the slightest clue that they made plans for me. Even boyfriend knew about this long before. I thought I'd be spending the day and night with boyfriend at East Coast Park. I didn't imagine things would turn out like this. It was a speechless moment. I couldnt think of anything else. Thanks to Sis, Ika, Hanim and Boyfriend for making my day. Imran drop by for awhile. He and girlfriend went off after eating and a short conversation with us. We were there until sunsets. I just adore the wind there. It was just nice. We pack things up and went home. Ika was having a headache, and I hope she feels better now. Boyfriend sends me home. We bump into sis at Petir Lrt. We sit at the void deck and chat. Boyfriend and sis sure do know how to communicate and joke around. Thank boyfriend for sending me home. Much love. I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Meet up with Ika and maybe some of the rest. Laters. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |