Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday wasn't like what I had expected. Outing to Melaka with a big family together on a coach ride. It was cooling in the coach and yeah I slept all the way. My contact lenses was making it hard for me to open up my eyes. I decided to wear my specs instead. I didn't got the time to shop as we were under a tour guide and tight schedule. Lame, I know. We were all in a rush rush situation. Sorry to my friends who wanted me to buy bubblegummies. I got home last night feeling rather shagged. I forgotten to return Atika her Puma hoodie back as I was sitting with her in the coach for the whole day. Pictures are taken, enjoy!





i look up at the moon and whisper your name






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved