![]() ![]() What am I going to blog about today ? First things first. I want to make things clear that I hate backstabber. Period! If you want to talk about that someone, better be right infront or under his/her nose. One thing I'm fussy is when it comes to stuff like that. "Kalau nak bobal, jangan bobal blakang. Boleh bobal depan-depan ape. Perangai macam 'kesundalan' tak perlu dibawak-bawak dan tidak perlu ditunjukkan ah eh." This is something personal. No names are mentioned. 'Sape yang terase memang padan muke.' whatever. After break in school, baldy wanted to meet up for awhile because he has ended school for the day. He gave me something that we both love to munch! How sweet. go figure. Lessons were mundane as always. My legs were darn heavy when it comes to business theory lesson. Aaron's lessons are so dull and he can oh-so unreasonable at times. I'm so not looking forward to his next lesson. I am so hungry right now that I can even think of eating a COW! I miss: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |