![]() Visit Ika's blog for Friday's & Saturday's post. This post is a random one. I've been feeling neglected for quite sometime now. Neither from friends nor families. It's from that someone I've fallen in deep for. How can I make you understand ? How can I make you realise that I want no one else but you ? It seems that you're the one who is not ready and not me! You've once told me that you're giving me time to think about it but it seems that you're the one who needs time. From the way I see it, it's just too excruciating. I don't understand you anymore. You don't tell me things that you're suppose to tell ? You're not opening up to me despite being together for quite sometime. Now, what am I suppose to do ? I am just flustered in the mind. I can't simply throw those memories away and move on with life but at the same time neither can I continue with this on going madness. Please, help me put an end to this. you're missed. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |