![]() Napfa test yesterday. I thought I did badly. Real bad. After that, some of us skipped the rest of the lessons and went to have lunch at IMM Banquet. So far the food I've eaten there were so tempting and delicious. I went home after that. Get changed and meet Hady and his cousin to meet the rest at Toa Payoh. On the way there, at Clementi mrt I bump into baldy and friends! I miss him truckloads. We talked for awhile and went separate ways. I wish I could tag along with him over to his place. Oh well. Then we waited for Zeeko, who is late. Louis from Helven is so fucking adorable and hot. His skin tone is so fair and flawless. I swear I want to kiss his cheeks! But it didn't happen. sad. I went home with Hady and Nana. We took the cab ride home. Mom paid for the fares. I'm shagged and there's school tomorrow. dang. Laters Pictures to last saturday's outing with fellow friends. ^^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |