![]() ![]() Mama, I'm dedicating this post to you. Happy Mother's Day. You're the best mom I've ever had. Without you there'll be nowhere in this world I'll ever be. I love you no matter how pressurizing being a daughter to you. It's darn hard at times to let you understand me and to share all my problems with you. I know it was never easy for me to be your child. A strong headed daughter and perhaps an rebellious one to. I've seen worse daughters out there and believe me I'm thankful to be who I am today. I am thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful mother. I've never regret having a mother like you. I apologize for being a brat and such a burden. I'll change my ways and be a better daughter. Promised. I love you ma. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |