Divine Heartstrings



It's been days since I last blogged. Schedule has been hectic and I havent had the time to blog. I've found this time to blog. Today was as per normal. I saw the bald headed boy! I mean, he kept saying that he regretted shaving his head just because the teacher told him to cut his hair short when his hair was already short. But dang, he looks cute. Trust me he looks hotter that he already is in his uniform. Okay sofie, keep your cool. In class, the only person who share stuff/problems with me is Fad and Fatin. Some people might think get the wrong idea about Fad and I. Well, it's just too bad. We're nothing but just closest friend that share problems. Friends, eventhough I'm temperamental, you can confide in me with almost anything. Be it personal problems or not. I'm all ears.

Anyhow, there'll be alot of school events coming right up. Such as the Dragon Boat outing we're having in June. Flag day this coming Saturday. It's like what the fucking hell ? ITE students doing flag day is such a no no for me. I've never do Flag Day before. It is so troublesome. I've been sleeping late, just because I talk on the phone with baldy boy. I ended up feeling rather tired like he is too.


Nas and Dil are still not satisfied with what that bastard had to say. I'm over it now and I'm moving on. I was shocked to hear from Irfeen that 'they' are dating soon but yeah it wasn't a big surprise though because I know how he is like now. You can suck balls, motherfucker. Karma will get back on you, trust me. Whatever.
I'll probably going to turn in early today. Laters jackasses.


high hopes aren't meant to be





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved