![]() It was quite a day earlier today. Time shown is 12.20 am. I just got back home from Corefest at Music Garage. I met up with Irfeen and Jani to hang out for awhile. Irfeen went home while Jani and I went off to Bugis and meet up with Dhyl, Nas, Farid, Roy, Zainal (jackass!), Mohd Nor, Ili and many more. The gig was awesome. My batt went flat after taking two pictures of Qyd goring an unfamiliar song. Talking about bad timing. As we expected, we saw that asshole with his pussy clinging to him. Whatever. Ebony's call was totally fucking awesome. Alex & Auji's band was kick ass too! They know how to do thier thing and strut thier stuff. I saw Haikal, Jason, Ajie and Jani hxc dance. Trust me, Haikal's moves were awesome. We agreed to it. I thought Jason from Ebony's Call looked abit different from his pictures. I realise it was him when he was talking to Roy's only chinese friend there. I went home with Jani, Roy, Mohd Nor and Ili. We took the redline home together. I was pretty shagged. That is all for today. Saturday. I accompanied baldy boy to BBDC to get his evaluation bike test early in the morning. Sadly, he failed by only 9%. and with that he said I bring him luck because he did better than the previous test. He then made a schedule for a practical lesson on Monday. I got to remind him that though. We went to catch a movie after that. "CONGKAK" was awesome. It was scary shits. The sound effects gave me goosebumps man. I cling to him from the beginning till the end of the movie. He was super cute! We got separated when I meet up with Irfeen. He went home while Irfeen and I meet Oasha to the Lime Flea Market. It was dull. Nothing seemed to catch Oka's attention. We went off to Far East and meet Marxie, Ika, Elfie and Fikks. Then we were off to Cityhall to have lunch. Jani came by and we then meet Asswipe and the rest at the mirror. I was bored so I told Kiddo to play Pressure using Zuee's guitar and I sang. Juju joined and sang along. I didn't realise I just sang my heart out. dang. Later that night, went to Esplanade carpark where it was like invested with M&Ms. I bump into Dhyl and Nas. They then went off a few minutes later. A few minutes after they left, that asshole came by with his pussy again. I thought I wanted to say hi to ehem but then again after what I've found out what he/she said, ahhh just forget it. Pictures will be up soon. Camera battery is soooo flat right now. Laters. what love is. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |