![]() Homestayed today. I've totally lost my mood due to yesterday night's incident. A text to someone whom once I loved - Thanks for everything. The love. The denials. The memories. Goodbye ~ I've said my piece and it's time to let go. I want to thank those who were there for me yesterday. ![]() Ika, thank you for being there all the way for me. The moment you drop those tears with me I felt touched and that it clearly shows that I treat you more than just a best friend. In fact, you're more like a sister to me. Thanks for sharing your problems with me. Thanks for listening to every single thing that I've been sharing. You're now more than a close friend to me. I love you, girl. ![]() Kiddo, I shall thank you again for times you never fail to make me smile whenever I was down and the hugs too. You're the bestest of the bestfriend I've ever had. I hope nothing can ever change that. Remember that! And oh, I shall remember yesterday. What you did was sweet indeed. I love you, boy. ![]() Asswipe, yahoodieiswimme! dang. go figure. Thank you for the warm hugs that you gave. They're the warmest hugs ever. You've been an awesome friend silly willy. Thank you for calling up last night to check up on me. You're the one who make me smile yesterday after the unpleasant incident. And that, I thank you. Misses. ![]() Hady, you were there to witness my weakness. You cheered me up with your corny jokes that no one have. We share the deepest secrets over the phone. I love you ass! ![]() Cika, even though you always lost for words , I know you cared. You do have problems of your own. I love you and it'll never change since the last time we create good memories together. Though I miss the old us, we could still create new memories together. I love you baby. ![]() Marxie, thank you for lendind me your listening ear at the bus stop on our way home yesterday.. I shared with you what had happen earlier then. I was shocked like everyone was too. I didn't thought that I'd be this close with you. But yeah like you said, I'm your close friend. I love you man! ![]() Paul & Jason, thanks for asking if I was alright. You guys rocks. Enjoy the pictures. Let the pictures talk because pictures says a thousand words. Roger. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() these people are the most adorable peeps ever (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |