Divine Heartstrings


YESTERDAY'S outing was carried out as planned. East Coast Park baby! I meet Jason, Ryemie then Irfeen. Kiddo comes along. Cika came at the last minute and also the reason why we're late. We set off from Bukit Batok mrt to Eunos Mrt to meet Fahfa, Okasha, Paul and Hanis. We had a light lunch of sushi and head off to East Coast Park. Once we've reach we settle down on the water breaker. I didn't thought I'd swim but hell yeah I did. Kiddo and I followed Okasha to her place and get some clothes. I changed into her top and short. I swear her short was really short and I mean reaaaaaaally short. So we went back to ECP after which. Swam and really get myself wet. My feet has gotten oil all over. fucks. It was hard to put it away. Fahfa let me piggy back him in the water as he gets in deeper. He let me off and I float. Of course I know how to float okay. When it started to get dark we went back up to the waterbreaker, get our things and get changed at Mac's toilet. We bought food and went to find a shelter where we could settle down and eat. While walking, Fahfa took pictures using my camera. Hell yeah he's a good photographer. It was drizzling. We found a shelter and settle down. I couldn't finish my food. dang it. Hanis brought my leftover home for her sister. Hanis, Paul, Ryemie, Jason and Irfeen went off around 8plus. Danks came around few mins after they left.


FAHFA and Kiddo was like teaching Okasha playing the guitar. Kiddo wana teach me! I so can't wait. I accompany Danks to 7 eleven to buy drinks. It was a long way there. I didn't felt tired though. He was with his deck all the way there. We talked about random stuff and he always make me smile. We went back to the rest and found them sitting on the sand playing guitar, looking up at the stars. I just love that setting and the people around. I miss that scenario already. Then we went back home. I took the bus with Kiddo and Fahfa. Fahfa drop early. Kiddo and I dropped at Ang Mo Kio Interchange. We took the train and I drop at CCK and took the taxi home for some reason. When I got home I went in right to my room. Roy called and ask me if I'm going to ECP today. I kept quiet. He asked me what was wrong. I said nothing was wrong and I end up breaking down into tears. I text Danks to call me and he did. They both asked me what happened. I just teared non-stop. I told them I'll text them later. Talked to Kiddo after showers. Ryemie said he wanted to sleep on the phone but he went of at midnight instead and I was the one who slept over the phone while kiddo was still on the line and not asleep. -.-




Kiddo, Thank you for cheering me up. Thanks for making me smile in the train eventhough I felt as if the world was tumbling down upon me. Thanks for sharing your problems with me and lending me your listening ear. You're the best of best friend I ever have. ily b.f (:




love my friends and assassinist.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved