![]() YESTERDAY. I had prayers at home and had some relatives over. I had to do the kitchen work. Dish washing and stuff. Standing for about almost wee hours. When it finally came to curb, Uncle gave me tips! Talking about making my night. I can pay Okasha back what I've owed her and maybe go to the CBK gig on 25th April. dang it. I've heard most of my friends going and that makes me wanna go go power ranger! Danka told me what happen yesterday and it all makes sense. I guess I felt paranoid. I went to all of my friends thinking about what might happened and that I felt sad. Fuck it. I dont care. I miss Danks and that's it. We talked for hours earlier. He miss his deck so much, I think. Talking about madness. I can't wait for Tuesday to come. Meeting those sweet little things and hang out. Till then. ![]() Thanks to Okasha, Hady, Hanis and Maya for listening(: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |