![]() TUESDAY is starting to be an every Tuesday hang out for the usual people. Mainly - Rym, Okasha, Cika, Hanis, Paul, Hady, Kiddo, Zeek, Jason, Muss, Irfeen and yours truly. Every Tuesday we'll have different kind of outing that we'll have in mind. Be it in the east, west, north, south or central. It just all fun when it come to hang outs with friends. So, we hung out at Bukit Batok. It was chaotic like always. It was the first time me meeting Zeek and Hady. Zeek has such a sweet sounding heaven sakes awesome voice. hah! I brought my acoustic with me. He strum and sang. He strum I sang too. He strum and we all sang. Cika and Okasha left around 5.30pm. Irfeen left soon after. Then Rym. Few minutes later Norah Williams left. Left with Kiddo, Zeek, Hady, Jason and me. We hung out for awhile. Moved to BPP. Jason texted Marxie but she didn't reply. I recorded Zeek sing Your Guardian Angel. It was awesome. He also create a song on the spot with Kiddo. It was hilarious. Around 9plus I left and went home. Mom took away my lappie. I fought with her which I don't understand why we have to. Its been years and she still cant give in. I'm rather fucked up now. Cika called. I teared over the phone while sharing with her what happened and all. She hung up and Rym called a few minutes later. More people came in. Hady, Paul, Zeek Okasha, Kiddo and Norah Williams. Some couldn't get in because the conference line was full. I talked to Kiddo on a private call because he knew that I was not alright. I told him what I told Cika. I told Okasha too. I teared heavily at some point of time. I just couldn't hold on to it long. While I was talking to Okasha my batt was going to die. We hung up. Kiddo called and then Zeek. We were the last people on the line. Kiddo cheered me up like seriously. He just did it. TODAY is another day and I'm goina rot at home. Mom gave back my lappie. Text Kiddo at 6 saying that my phone died on me. He called hours later. Talked for awhile. I'm glad things got better for you Kiddo. Seriously, when you told me the good news I was so happy for you. You sounded oh so damn happy. Danks called me soon after. He talked about his work stuff and he asked me if I could go out this weekend. I just don't know. I have doubts about us. I didnt tell him though but after what Kiddo adviced me I should be thinking twice about him. dang. Till here. Laters earthlings. A million Thanks to Kiddo, Okasha, Hady and Cika for being there and actually listen. Kiddo, I've never had a best boy-friend ever in my life. To be honest, you're the first. You, who actually cared about me and my life. Thank you bestie. You're just the best. I'm happy for you that you've worked things out with her. You'll do awesome. Eventhough you love teasing me around but when it comes to something serious we'll try to understand each other. dang, ily lah assss! ♥ Okasha, you've been an awesome friend since I've known you. Now, you're more than 'just friends' You're like that closest friend I have that I can share my secrets, gossips and everything with. Thanks for being there and actually understands me. ily babe! ♥ |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |