Divine Heartstrings


this is the second post of the day. especially to Annoy. Yo nigga, who are you to bitch about me and my friends. who are you to run our lives. Oh come on you can do better than that. Showing yourself as Annoy clearly shows that you're a coward, motherfucker. You said you've heard alot about Marxie ? Eh bitch, you are so fucking stupid enough to hear those rumours eh ? Come on lah sia you said it yourself that you've never talked to her before. If you've never even fucking talked to her before , don't act like you know her lah fag. This is where i get really pissed. Just stop your nonsensical shits will you and move on with you wasted life! Like you even have a life. I dont know who you are ? You may even be someone I know for all I care but PLEASE eh perangai sundalan macam tu tak patot bawak dekat cyber world eh.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved