Divine Heartstrings


the look in your eyes

my classmates are awesome. I would never thought they'd be people that are fun to be with. We performed on Wednesday. A cheer competition. I was holding the mike and was told to sing with the mike while the rest sang mikeless. I could feel myself shaking while singing. It was my second time doing that. It turns out well but we didnt manage to win the competition. I'm just proud of our class. Lesson was fun. Studying new stuff in the lab with friends brings joy into my life. yesterday, after school, we had lunch together at Clementi central. I didn't eat because I had plans after that. Only the malays gather for lunch though.

after lunch, I meet up with Irfeen, Zeek, Rym, Hady and Jani at Irfeen's. We played a game of life. I didnt play because im the banker. It was chaotic like mad. In the evening, we went to Westmall. Take away some food and went to the stairs at a particular block.

before that, Danks came by as he wanted to. Oh how I miss him. We hugged so tight like always.

we all chatted, laughed and ate dinner. Jani, and Paul took the mrt. Zeek, Hady, Danks and Me took the same bus home. Rym walked home as it was near to his place. Danks send me till my block. Mom did saw us from above. When I got home, I told mom and sister about him. But eventually, I told my sis everything. I know I could share everything in the world with her. It sucks that I'm staying home alone while the rest are out having fun, tonning and stuff. Oh well, I hope someone will make my day (:

KC 2008


i want you.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved