![]() my mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize ________________________________________ ![]() Last night's conference was a mundane one. I talked to Danks instead. We had a long conversation. We talked about random stuff and I swear we were being random all the way. He wants me to meet him darn badly this weekend. After the conversation on messenger last night you make me look things on a different angle baby. All along I've been wanting to know what has been running through your cinical mind and now its starting to make perfect sense. Your some what silly words are like those nonsensical scribblings on my heart which can never be erased. I'm trying to be as open as I can to you so that we can perfectly understand each other. You've already understand me well. Now let me understand you. Open up to me baby and let me know what you are thinking. Be it flustered or calmed thoughts. Guide me along to wherever you're heading. In short words, I want you. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |