![]() I've not been feeling well. I'm not feeling good in both, physically and mentally. I've not been feeling that there's a need to blog. This is a random post to tell people that I'm sick. If I'm not sick, I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of everything. Everything that has been going around. I'm sick of seeing people flirting around with another person. I just don't get it on why there's a need for such act. Okay, shush sofie. And as for you. You know who you are. I don't know if I want to know what you do outside. I feel like I'm totally lazy to find out what you've been doing and all. I'm tired of wanting you badly. I'm tired of it all. If fat hopes is what you're giving me than that's fine with me. You shan't bother about my life no more. I'm like nothing to you is that it ? Call whenever you feel like calling ? bull. whatever, you won't be reading any of this shits anyway. I'm off. Laters jackass. guys and thier words. sheesh. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |