Divine Heartstrings


I'VE GOT ACCEPTED IN NAFA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!



I almost jumped out of my seat when I recieved the letter from NAFA saying that I got into Diploma of Fine Arts. Some friends adviced me to go to NAFA. Some, just asked me to think it through carefully I'm just confused people. I need help here. There's so many questions that are playing in my head. The flustered thoughts which took over my mind is playing on replay! .

I met Rym, Hady, Cika and Paul after school to meet Oka at Eunos. Oka pass the CBK tickets to Paul and Rym. We hang out at a void deck for awhile before heading home. Hady kept making those fucking hysterical jokes. Hady, Cika and I took the bus home from Eunos to home sweet home. Before heading home, I got off the bus at Pending. My stomach was in a darn cramp. So I called Mida if I can go over to her place and use the toilet because I felt as if my life was at stake. Okay bull. After which, I head home and rest my ass off. School's tomorrow. End early. Zeek have yet to text me if jamming is still on. Eh hello Zeek! where are you ? Laters earthlings.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved