Divine Heartstrings



as this flustered thoughts take over the mind.


Blogging about last Friday, I went to meet Jason right after school at Lot1. Had a quick lunch at Macs. We chatted about lotsa stuff. We always have something to talk about and he shares his problems with me. Hey, that is what best friends do. After lunch we proceed to Jurong East interchange to meet up with Irfeen. Jason drop off at Outram Park. He was heading to CBK gig at Braddell Heights. Irfeen kept making corny jokes in the train to Cityhall. We walked to Peninsular then back to Cityhall mrt and meet up with Fye, Fir, Sab, Marxie, Jani, Zeeko, Hady, Azimah and Hazirah. We head down to Marina Square and some of them had thier lunch at LJS. The rest came awhile later. People like Ika, Parker, Kid, Dee andFahfa. I hope I didn't miss out anyone ? I've short-term memory people. I shall keep this post short and simple. I hope. =.= We went to Marina Steps and sit around for awhile. Then to Esplanade where the gig was about to start. OAG was =.=. I get to meet Danks for awhile. He sent me off till Cityhall Mrt.

hold on to your words because talk is cheap.


Saturday, I went to Aunt's birthday gathering at Changi Beach. Theme colour was white and green. I didn't know at all that there was going to be a theme colour where everyone have to wear either green or white. I wore white and I went "PHEW" when I heard about it. It was alittle mundane for me. I was on the swing most of the time. Conferencing with Irfeen, Hady, Cika and Zeek. I was expecting someone to come but hell no. I went home the next morning around 11plus. I got home and went to bed. Talking about dead beat. Chatted with Ika about alot of stuff. Thanks for listening babe. You're sucha doll. I'm done blogging. Laters jackasses.

where are we going baby ?





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved