Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday was kickass. I get to visit Cika like finally omgaaaah. She looked so pale. And her cast on her leg is scary. Her left leg is now so fragile. Take extra care and get well very very soon baby. I can't wait to mosh and skank with you honey. I know you're going to agree with me on this. Tell your mom to go back to Phillipines or just mind her own fucking business. Good day ma'am.

After which we went to have late lunch cum dinner at LJS at Marina. That's where things spice up. Friends starting to bump into each other. Zuuee's hair is so hot with the new colour. Oka, Fin, Ydee, Hanis and Irfeen were very hyper active and all. I regret taking that one stick of motherfucking cigg. Oh oh, I bump into Jason and Eriana. So they're dating. My bestie, Jason, has got a date! What pissed me off alittle was what Eriana had said. I told her that he's not talking to me no more. She went like "tu lah, asal date dengan laki muke macam pompuan". Like what the fuck. I don't go for looks like some people do okay and oh you surely don't know how I feel. whatever. So, I skanked my way through the first band playing.
When Plain Sunset perform, I took care of thier things with Kyle. Oh right, Kyle was there in time to watch Plain Sunset with me. Kyle knows Hanna. They both know each other. How cool. I totally dig Hanna's tresses. She's pretty. Anyway, Kyle sends me home afterwards. No more details on that. I'm so not going out today. It's the cooling weather and I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyy. Laters.
The only pictures took yesterday. Hanis baby(:



- thanks Kyle(:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved