![]() The whole day sticking my ass on the couch and facing the bloody laptop screen is what I did today. Plus watching tv and Step Up 2 on the ner. Chatting with Dani and Dhil was fun. They are so close and awesome. They know each other damn well, like duhhh sofie. Of course, they're best of bestfriends. And Dani was like sharing alot of stuff with me. Mostly about the youth scene in our country, musics, guys and thier fucked up behaviour of toying around with girls and so forth. It's interesting to know. He even brought the subject of Mas Selamat! Oh my, I just dislike that topic. I don't even know what I want anymore. Kyle's awesome but sometimes I feel that we're not meant to be. Whats more puzzling is that my ex text me last night. A goodnight message. I mean come on. Out of the blue you gave me that message. Weird. I'll never understand guys. To Eriana, sorry about being pissed at you. I guess I was just alittle off. I hope Jason doesnt forget to pass the message to you. I don't care anymore. People, you want to like me, hate me ? It's your call. I don't give a shit anymore. - can't believe I miss asswipe |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |