![]() after I teared.So I've been called an idiot a number of times. By whom you may ask ? Well, its none other than yours truly myself. I know I'm crapping nothing but preposterous shits here. Don't mind my crappiness. Late night yesterday I visit my uncle. I saw him then and there. Eyes wide open. He can only utter a few words like he did to my parents. He said thank you. What he meant was that thank you for being there to see him. It was at the middle of the night to midnight. He even looked at me blankly and I can't help but to feel helpless. I kept praying for him the whole time I was there. I told that to Maya. We sort of share the same fate. I hope we'll do find babe. Whatever it is, I'll pray for you uncle and Maya's stepdad. So I'm sitting for my entrance test tomorrow and Ziella's dad is kind enough to send me to the school from Yishun MRT. I hope I do well for tomorrow's test. Laters. -holding back |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |