Divine Heartstrings




Now I really don't understand the situation. Jason is the first to know what situation I'm in. I asked him to call me up and we had a long chat. The second to know was Okasha, Hanis and Paul. We had a conference phone call around at night to midnight. I didnt know that Okasha knew about this but she didnt know that I was involve until at night. I'm lost people. Dani and Dhill won't talk to me despite telling them the truth. Youch. It's as if they plunge a knife into me. Oh well, I'm sure they have thier reasons and such. I talked to Jason on the phone about the matter. I saw him and Eriana earlier at outside BPP macdonalds waiting for Marxie to arrive I guess. I won't bother tell you what I did today because its fucking meaningless. At night I talked on the phone with Irfeen, Cika. Cika hung up and Paul la Chendol called in. We chatted and talked random stuff. Conference at msn with the lovers are awesome. They make me laugh every time we chat (: Later earthlings.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved