Divine Heartstrings


Lyon said I looked like a vampire.

I AM SO PISSED. and guess what! I'm pissed with someone I love. I'm pissed with her big time. For her to leave home and stay at uncle's for 2 days because of me ? bullshit! Can you like give me a break. I'm a teenager for crying out loud. It's so in the nature that teens are rebellious these days, what do you expect! I'm going eighteen and I still don't have the fucking freedom that I ought to have. If this goes on, I might just fuck myself upside down. I need some chill pill man. Like those ever exists.

OH, because of this matter I'm not even sure if I'm able to go out tomorrow. I miss my dear friends badly. Not forgetting that someone. It's been like ages since we meet up and its killing me. Pray hard for me so that I'm able to meet my loved ones tomorrow people. I want to go to the gig too at Scape. Gahhhhh.

If only.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved