Divine Heartstrings


I wasn't in my best mood today. Mood swings as the time of the month comes again. I woke at noon and went online. Eventhough there wasn't much to do, I still bothers to go online. I was bored that I polished my nails blue! I chatted with some people online. Jj called me up last night. It was quite a surprise one since its been months we last chatted over the phone. We were more crappier than before. Flashbacks of the past memories we had was so quick that I felt I missed him so much. Come to think of it again, I think I'm goina sworn off guys for now until the right one comes along. It is ridicule I know.

a convo with Paul and IKA.^



convo with Zan, a new friend who makes me laugh.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved