![]() HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO SISTER, MARLIEYANA. I swear this is going to be a looooong one. FRIDAY. I was totally mad. I didn't know what I was thinking. I managed to sneak out from the house when my mom was sleeping. I met Danks at cityhall. We walk around Marina Square and then to Esplanade. We waited for Paul and Hanis. Lunch at Long John Silver with them. Few minutes later Irfeen arrived with his god damn electric guitar. Finally, after so long, I get to meet him again. We then head down to marina steps. Settle down and camwhored. Paul and Hanis are such an adorable duo. I'm jealous! Eh bestie, take care of Hanis if not you take care lah chendol! Paul send Hanis home afterwards because she was in school uniform for heaven sakes. We waited for Paul at Esplanade carpark. Then the sat peeps start to come down. I miss many of them. We then shift to payung and hang out there. I left around 9plus to 10pm and took the bus home (: SATURDAY was a sneak-day-out again for me. My mom wasn't home so I just went out. I meet Danks at Bugis. Then we were off to Beat Merchants studio for jamming. We didn't go for the gig but just jamming. I swear the band was good. Qyd screamed like awesome shit. We left the studio at 5pm and went down to City Hall. They had lunch at Long John Silver near Peninsular. We head down to Supreme Court and hang out. Bumped into Noraina and friends. Danks and friends were busy skating while I sort of taking snap shots. Okasha and Ryemie came awhile later. They camwhored like jfhgskdfjgsfuhg. Walked to Esplanade then to Marina where the saturday people are. Hugged almost all of them. I stayed up for awhile and went off. Danks said thank you for we know what (: Good day people. FRIDAY. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
SATURDAY. break down the door to your heart |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |