Divine Heartstrings


confused


- hide one's true feelings or intentions by pretending dissumulate
-feeling of doubt


THAT is how I describe the meaning of 'feeling'. I checked in the dictionary and there it was. In fact, I do not know how I feel this very instant. I have mixture of feelings. happy ? pissed ? confused is the best word to describe me I guess. So many problems I encountered and so little time to solve them because more and more people just loathe me. I haven't get the slightest idea why. Oh God please help me with this. I may look strong or something but I swear I'm not.


THERE was nothing much to do today. Mom got home with brunch. I skipped breakfast because I woke up late. I went online and there he was, Danks. He started chatting while appearing offline. I wonder whats with him appearing offline and all. I've been chatting with him the whole afternoon till he went off. Seriously, he is so much funnier than I remembered. I laughed and kept smiling on the screen which is so idiotic. I swear. Finally it came to a curb. Then, there was this so random guy I chatted with. He was so fucking irritating. This is the conversation we had : -


9oo R.T says:
so not finding any??
SOFIE. says:
soon
SOFIE. says:
i hope
SOFIE. says:
but but
SOFIE. says:
nah
SOFIE. says:
im only on dates
SOFIE. says:
uh
9oo R.T says:
haf in ur heart alredi??
better haf the rite choice
9oo R.T says:
hehe
SOFIE. says:
having bad choices is part of life.
learn from experience
9oo R.T says:
hahaha
9oo R.T says:
but is a waste of tyme too
SOFIE. says:
nah
its not for me
im still young.
too fast for a serious one.
9oo R.T says:
but can haf n early2 fun den be serious together
9oo R.T says:
den can me??
9oo R.T says:
hehehe
SOFIE. says:
HUH

SOFIE. says:
if i'll get into a serious one
I'll be like so so into the boy.
and never see others
SOFIE. says:
but
SOFIE. says:
the problem
ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE BOY.
tau tau ader nak gi kat ex balik

then ader got tired of me
wooooooo fuck
9oo R.T says:
haiz so tats mean tat boy u had is not the serious one
SOFIE. says:
that why they are call MY EX
hahaha
SOFIE. says:
duhh
9oo R.T says:
there told u to find a better one

soo search out for better ones
9oo R.T says:
can me get to noe u n cntct2 wif u see how gd n well ar u n me??
SOFIE. says:
no ?
SOFIE. says:
hahahaha
9oo R.T says:
u mean no??
SOFIE. says:
ya
haha
9oo R.T says:
okey sure no prblm
i understnd



now tell me about it! darn irritating lah. grrrr.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved