![]() We carried our plans as planned. Jason and I went shopping. Well, I did most of the shopping instead. I bought many things. I love my top from Topshop. I couldnt get the hoodie that I want because it was either too fitting or too baggy. I shall search for it another day. Thanks Jason for accompanying me today. You're the best. It good to catch things up since its been weeks since we last went out. I did bump into many of my friends. Though Jason kept saying I'm popular for no particular reasons. We went to Far East, Paragon, Heeren, Cineleisure, Taka, Wisma and lastly to Marina Square. My leg was worn out and so does Jason's. We head back home after which. I think Jason has gotten himself a date and he's fussing over appearance issues. pfft. Now, I seriously needs a date. I want to watch Jumper badly. It's out on the 14th. dang, why must it be on the day. Date me out anyone ? I saw you. My gut feeling told me that you saw me too. and you just had to leave that place huh. well, whatever. pictures took when I was trying on those tops. ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |