![]() ![]() Today is like any other boring to the core day. I've been online since morning till night and prolly till the next morning. Mom recieved the latest news about uncle. He was in a very critical condition this morning. The doctors were trying their best to keep him alive. I felt as if I want to rush over to the hospital and see him for myself. Now, he's in coma. I'm seriously fucking down. I hope I'll be able to visit him tomorrow. Anyway, I've made new friends almost everyday. Today, I've met Kyle. There's something about him that makes me want to get to know him alittle better. He's such a nice person. I've been chatting with him throughout the evening. Kyle's a happy boy for now. (: Laters. - Sofie Baby! Well let's just say that she's utterly sweet Totally made of Sugar I'm not afraid of getting more sugar from her till the extend i might get diabetes xD If that very day comes, I'd love to call her ♥mine! I'm so gonna know more about her Every time i talk to her, my heart will beat twice faster than before For now i'm pretty sure that i do like her Hands off! Don't bully S♥fie Baby! -Kyle Cohern |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |