![]() So I meet up with my fellow friends at Peninsular Plaza. The moment I saw them, I got psyched. Hugged each and everyone of them. I bought ciggs for them at a 7/11 store nearby. I managed to buy without showing my IC. I'm arriving 18 soon anyway, so why worry. One by one, they took out a stick. Even I myself too, a few puffs here and there. I wanted so badly to quit but what the hell. We went straight to esplanade. While walking there, they were being all crazy. I've to say that they're such a loud an awesome bunch. I've missed them already. A Vacant Affair's gig was kickass. I moshed with all who ever that was moshing. I didnt care about the world at that point of time. I didnt even bother what problems I had. I just enjoyed the music, the company and the atmosphere. I wish the fun would never end. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I don't need 'just a pretty face' |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |